UVC Ozone Aging Tester
Used to evaluate rubber deterioration in the ozone atmosphere (or to test characteristics of resistance to ozone of vulcanized and heat reversible rubber)
Testing standards: ASTM D1149, ISO 1431, JIS K6259
Model No. PPHM-S
- Ozone test chamber: 50W x 50D x 50H cm
- Ozone conentration range: 20 to 200 pphm
- Ozone detector: Ultraviolet absorption method (accuracy: +/-1%)
- Ozone generation method: Low-pressure mercury lamp
- Temperature range: Room temp. + 10 to 40 deg.C
- Specimen holders: Tension & bent loop specimen holders (5 pcs. each)
- Testing method: Static test
- Power supply: 100V AC, 50/60Hz (with a transformer for local voltage)
- Dimensions & weight: approx. 111W x 69D x 170H cm, Net 180kg
Model No. PPHM-D
- Testing method: Static and Dynamic tests
- Dynamic test: Vertical tensile elongation method, 0 to 100% elongation
- Dimensions & weight: approx. 111W x 69D x 170H cm, Net 230kg
- Other specifications are basically the same as those of PPHM-S.
Model No. PPHM-SD
- Ozone test chamber: 50W x 50D x 75H cm
- Dimensions & weight: approx. 111W x 69D x 195H cm, Net 240kg
- Other specifications are basically the same as those of PPHM-D.
De Mattia Type Flex-cracking Tester
Used to measure endurance of sample regarding repeated bending and growth of crack generated by repeated bending.
Testing of 12 samples at a time is possible.
- Testing Method: ASTM D813, BS-903, ISO 132 & 133
- Crank speed: 300 cpm
- Stroke: 57mm fixed
- Outer Dimension: 45(W) x 45(D) x 60(H) cm, about Net 78kg
- Power requirement: 100V AC, Single phase, 7A (supplied with a transformer for local voltage)