* Measurement is not affected by color, pH or electric condutivity.
* Emersion type or pipe type sensor is available (to be selected on order).
* Density measurement is available for such samples as:
Electro-deposition paints, Releasing agent, Concrete sludge, Slurry including aggregates, ores, cement and lime, Mud water and bentonite in shielded civil-engineering work, Industrial and other waste, etc.
- Measuring method: Ultrasonic attenuation with pulse modulation
- Measuring scope: 0 to 40 dB (0 to 40 wt%)
- Measuring frequency: 1, 2, 3, 5 & 10 MHz
- Accuracy: +/-5% F.S.
- Response: 1 to 300 seconds
- Temperature: -10 to +60 (or +80) deg.C
- Power source: 100 to 240V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Weight: Converter (11kg), Pipe type sensor (10, 15, 20 or 33kg), Immersion type sensor (1.1 or 1.2kg)
Ultrasonic Particle Size Distribution Measuring Instrument
Using this model, particle distribution of slurry in density of 0.5 to 7.0 vol% can be measured without dilution.
Particle diameter of 0.01 to 100 μm can be measured regardless sample's color.
* Measurement results of particle distribution can be displayed in graph in chrobnological order and its variation by decentralization and aggregation can be monitored.
* Available to measure such slurry samples of:
Metallic, electronic, magnetic or battery material (nickel, carbon, lithium oxide, magnesium oxide, copper and iron), Ceramics, color and photocatalyst material (pigment, ink, titanium oxide, zinc oxide), Semiconductor, display and abrasive material (silica, alumina, cerium, CMP particles, synthetic diamonds)
- Measuring method: Attenuation ultrasonic spetroscopy
- Measuring range: 0.01 to 100 μm
- Resolution: 0.001 μm
- Particle size distribution result: Bimodal, Single peak (logarithmic normal distribution)
- Measuring frequency: 30 to 100 MHz
- Measuring time: Max. 3 minutes
- Sample amount: 300 cc
- Sample density range: 0.5 to 7.0 vol%
- Sample temperature range: 10 to 40 deg.C
- Power supply: 100V AC, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions & weight: 520W x 410D x 420H mm, Net about 20kg
* Another model of in-line type (UPSD-1I) is also available in option.