Portable Ultrasonic Flowmeter
Portable type ultrasonic flowmeter to be used to measure liquid flow rate flowing in various types of pipes.
This flowmeter can be applied to homogeneous and sonically conductive liquids.
- Range: Converted to flow velocity, -30 to +30 m/s
- Method: Ultrasonic pulse transit time difference method
- Pipe condition: (Diameter) DN 13 to max. 5000 mm
- With medium transducers (for Range: DN 65 to 500 mm, or 20 to 50 mm by Z-path)
- Measurement accuracy: +/-2.0% (DN 13-90mm), +/-1.5% (DN 100-250mm), +/-1.0% (DN 300-5000mm)
- Logging function: Approx. 165,000 points
- Temperature input: 4 pieces of RTD (Pt-100) as Max.
- Display: LCD (320 x 240 dot matrix), with backlight
- Power supply: DC 10-30V, AC adapter applicable (90 to 264V AC, 47 to 64Hz)
- Internal battery life: Max. 8 hours, rapid charging by 4 hours
- Dimensions & weight: 135(W) x 250(L) x 68(H) mm, Net about 1.4kg
Medium transducers (1 pair), transducer mounting fixture, transducer cable, thickness/acoustic velocity measuring probe, battery, AC adapter, test piece, couplant, protection cover, carrying case, analog output cable & user's manual
RTD kit, with the following items:
- PT-100, temperature junction box & adhesive tape